Dot ♥





(( Outfit details...Outer SACRED HEART WARRIORS (Brand of Japan) / Shirts SPINNS ( Brand of Japan) / Pants UNIQLO / Shoes Jeffrey Campbell / Bag IENA / Sunglasses ASOS / Cap FOREVER21 / ))


I am sorry for not having updated a blog for a long time....
I was very busy. but, there is time now, a blog is updated rapidly!
I am glad if my blog is read with pleasure.

Today's the coldest until now. snowed at the place where today's Japan is various. ( In Osaka, rarely snows.)

The theme of this outfit is polka dots. ( outer, sunglasses, and a shirt.)
Respectively, It is the polka dots of a different color.
In view of the whole, outfit only using white and black.
A fashion will become fashionable if the color to be used is lessened.
My rule is used to at least five colors.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.