VERSACE FOR H&M outfit







(( Outfit details...Jacket Versace for H&M / One-piece MANGO / Tights ? / Shoes GLADNEWS (Brando of Japan) / Necklace Vercace for H&M / Sunglasses KAWI JAMELE (Brando of Japan) / Bag Jel'emets solo (Brand of Japan) / ))


An ebisu No. 2 store will carry out new opening in Osaka tomorrow. Therefore, I was invited to the open vip party yesterday, I participated.
In Japan, the goods of "VERSACE for H&M" are put on the market from tomorrow. But, I bought goods promptly.
I bought four goods yesterday. It is a leather jacket, a choker of gold, and two bottoms. ( It will be published to my blog later. )
Yesterday's party was gorgeous anyhow and wonderful. music, alcohol, and food -- it was wonderful respectively.
I will publish a party report to my blog later.

As for this leather jacket, I was charmed by the accessories of gold, and the logo mark.
Especially a back logo mark is very cool.


Did you buy the goods of Versace for H&M?
You have to get it absolutely!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.