VARSACE for H&M Japan Launch Party Osaka



On November 19, opened by the new store of H&M in ebisu-bashi of Osaka.
I participated in the opening party of the store the two days ago.










DJ VERBAL and DJ YOON







I was invited to the party as a blogger.
I was very interested in this collaboration. Therefore, I was glad to have been invited.

The Light, alcohol, catering, the goods of VERSACE for H&M, and all were wonderful parties.

I purchased some goods of VERSACE for H&M.







I wanted to buy almost all goods. Especially I wanted the jumper of Men's, Men's was sold out by uncanny popularity in the twinkling of an eye....
It was very popular anyhow. It could be said that this collaboration was a success.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.