Pink layered ♪







(( Outfit details...Sweater ZARA / Shirts UNIQLO / Shorts moussy (Brand of Japan) / Socks American Apparel / Shoes GLAD NEWS (Brand of Japan) / Bag ZARA / Sunglasses KAWI JAMELE (Brand of Japan) / Necklace FOREVER21 / Bracelet FOREVER21 / Ring all FOREVER21 / ))


It got still colder today than yesterday. Therefore, it cannot be protected from the cold only by my wearing only one sweater. Then, a sweater and two shirts were worn. I protect myself from cold :)
 But, lower halves of the bodies are only shorts. Although it is somewhat cold, if fashion is a little colds, it can be put up with. :P

I got these frill socks in the American Apparel. There were various colors besides this color. I bought yellow and Pink. American Apparel is always abundant in color, I am pleasant to choose various colors. I have not done some shopping in American Apparel for a long time. Shortly, I will do some shopping in American Apparel.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.