INSPIRATION / Fur coat












December will come soon.
very very cold in Japan in December. Therefore, I would like to wear a fur coat. ( I like and wear faux far coat. )
I have three faux far coat. It is a Brown, a white, and pattern of a carriage dog.

I have a rule when wearing a fur coat.
It is considering balance.
If a fur coat is worn, the body appears greatly. Therefore, I align skinny pants, leggings, or tights with a miniskirt. Then, I am considering that balance becomes good.

But, the picture of the very end of this report has united with the skirt which is not tight.
But, It is so cool! I do not regard it as balance being bad.
If there is also such stylishness, I will learn seeing various snap fashion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.