Half red ★








(( Outfit details...Coat UNIQLO / Knit American Apparel / Shirts JEANASIS (Brand of Japan) / Shorts moussy (Brand of Japan) / Bag ZARA / Boots KAWI JAMELE (Brand of Japan) / Tights Kutsushitaya (Brand of Japan) / Sunglasses SLY (Brand of Japan) / ))


Soon, winter comes on to Japan.
I am weak to cold. Therefore, I purchased the very warm coat by UNIQLO.
The material of UNIQLO is good. Therefore, I trust the material of UNIQLO.

I am collecting new and unique tights. When I noticed, the inside of the wardrobe filled with tights. hehe
but and tights are torn easily, I become sad.
If there are tights which are not torn, I will purchase it in large quantities.lol

This outfit took in red and Bordeaux. This is classic and is new outfit.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.