The British style using a Poral hat,Oxford.








(( Outfit details...Tops TOPSHOP / Short TOPSHOP / Tights ASOS / Shoes ? / Hat ? / Bag FOREVER21 / Ring all FOREVER21 / pierce FOREVER21 / ))


When I went to the neighboring park yesterday, the wooden leaf had become brown from green completely.
It was the proof which is approaching certainly in autumn. If it gets future a little colder, many fallen leaves will fall to a way. I like summer. but, I like the fashion of autumn. I am enjoying the fashion of autumn. I am enjoying myself using the Bordeaux color of the color which suits in autumn. The color which I like in the color of autumn is the Bordeaux color. It became a fashion more appropriate for autumn, I wore the brown hat and the bag of leopard.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.