I like combo of white and sweet pink






((Outfit details...Knit Vintage / Inner UNIQLO / Skirt EMODA (Brand of Japan) / Socks tutuanna* (Brand of Japan) / Bag ZARA / Hat Rakuten (Brand of Japan) / Boots Jeffrey Campbell / Sunglasses KAWI JAMELE (Brand of Japan) / Necklace Accessory shop in Mexico / Ring FOREVER21 / ))

The typhoon came to Japan yesterday. It rained heavily in Osaka.
The front of my house is a river. Then, a large amount of mosquitoes were generated, and it fought hard though I took the photograph. lol ( I in the photograph above am beating the mosquito by my hand. )

I like combination of white and sweet pink recently. This skirt was asleep for a long time in the closet. I had forgotten the existence of this skirt. When it cleaned in the closet, I recalled it. And, it wore it at once. lol


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.