Elegance and casual fashion of fall...







(( Outfit details...Shirts EGOIST (Brand of Japan) / Inner UNIQLO / Shorts moussy (Brand of Japan) / Socks ? / Boots Jeffrey Campbell / Sunglasses KAWI JAMELE (Brand of Japan) / Bag OZOC (Brand of Japan) / Necklace LagunaMoon (Brand of Japan) / Ring FOREVER21 / ))


In Osaka, temperature fell rapidly from yesterday. Since I was cold, I awoke in the morning. I thought that fall came on. Therefore, the fashion on the theme of fall was worn.
I am poor at cold one. And it is oversensitivity to cold. Therefore, a knee sock is worn in a long-sleeved shirt, and it tried to protect itself from cold.
I would like to enjoy the fashion of fall.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.