Wedding cake designs Trends


Wedding cake designs Trends

I often get asked how I get to my final wedding cake designs. The answer is pretty simple. I discuss with the couple their wedding day; Where is the wedding? A simple question but with lots of answers. Some of the venues are architecturally very intricate and interesting. Art Nouveau and Deco can look wonderful on a cake design. What are you wearing? There are often wonderful patterns and lace designs on wedding gowns. What flowers have you chosen? What is your colour scheme? Do you have any special interests? Designing the wedding cake for a cake designer can be the hardest part, but also the most satisfying. It includes not only the visual, but also the structural design which is not always straight forward. I always enjoy creating a new and unique wedding cake design. See more of my designs on

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hair style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.